TERMS AND CONDITION
This site, including all its original contents, features, functionality and design, is owned by Nexen Distribution Philippines Inc. (NDPI). Its use is protected and governed by Philippine copyright laws.
- By using this NDPI website to obtain information or to shop at our online store, customer agrees to be bound by our Terms and Conditions.
- Users of this site are not allowed to reproduce, duplicate, or exploit any portion of the service without express written permission by us.
- Attempt to breach Nexen Distribution Philippines Inc. (NDPI) system by accessing any data or server is a violation of the security of our website.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- To process your purchases or queries about our products & services.
- To enable communication with you regarding your order(s) and related inquiries.
- To send you personalized promotions and marketing offers.
- To maintain appropriate records for internal administrative purposes
- To facilitate the functionality, proper usage and effectiveness of our website.
OUR SALES PROCESS
- Please provide us with all the information needed for us to expeditiously process your order.
- Once your order(s) have been placed, Nexen Distribution Philippines Inc. (NDPI) will send you a notification to acknowledge receipt of your order(s).
- Nexen Distribution Philippines Inc. (NDPI) will subsequently send you a notification about the status of your order(s) which will include:
- Order Confirmation
- Pick & Pack
- Estimated shipping
- Estimated delivery
- For any issues & concerns about your order(s), feel free to contact our Customer Service via Telephone Number 8-632-9943 & Mobile Number 0998-869-9328(SMART) 0917-796-5462(GLOBE) or thru email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nexen Distribution Philippines Inc. (NDPI) reserve the right to refuse, hold or reject any of your order(s) for any of the ff. reasons:
- System Error or Shutdown for updates
- Error in Billing, Payment, Shipping information
- Product availability
History in fraudulent of ordering
Note: If cancellation arise, we will send you a notification.
Note: To expedite our delivery and shipping time, orders are processed within one (1) hour of being received. If cancellation arise, we will make attempt to cancel it before
it shipped. If we are unable to cancel your order, the goods can be returned and you will be charged for shipping fee both ways.
To make changes to your order kindly contact immediately our Customer Service via Telephone 8-632-9943 & Mobile Number 0998-869-9328(SMART) 0917-796-5462(GLOBE)
TERMS OF DELIVERY
- Enjoy FREE shipping within Metro Manila.
- If your delivery location is outside Metro Manila, the cost of shipping will be added to your billing statement upon placing the order(s). The customer has the right to choose their own logistics with accountability.
- Delivery lead time is two (2) to seven (7) working days upon receipt of order(s) for Metro Manila. Orders that are shipped as ordered but refused upon delivery will be charged for shipping and return costs.
- Delivery cost for outside Metro Manila will depend on the delivery address.
- Whenever possible, the person receiving the delivery should inspect the items before signing the receipt and accepting the goods.
- If the customer sees an order discrepancy or has a dispute regarding the order, please contact immediately our customer service for resolution. If the discrepancy has been verified to be true, we will initiate immediate and necessary corrective action.
- If the customer sees any defect or is not satisfied with the delivery, kindly report to us immediately using the following contact information :
- Telephone Number: 8-632-9943
- Mobile Number: 0998-869-9328(SMART) 0917-796-5462(GLOBE)
Our warranty is designed for our customer(s) to protect the value of their purchase. Please refer to our Warranty Terms and Conditions.
COMPLAINT / RETURN
- Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Which we will give you a freedom to send us your complaint(s) about our products & services within 15 calendar days.
- If our shipment arrives with damage, please contact our customer service to enable us to address your concerns. Your complaint will be duly acknowledged. Our delivery team will verify the damaged tire(s) with proper documentation. Our technical expert will contact you regarding our complaint processing procedure.
- The tire(s) that are subject of the complaint should return to Nexen Distribution Philippines Inc. (NDPI) for inspection & verification of defect(s).
- As soon as the subject tire(s) have been inspected and manufacturing defect(s) have been verified, we will initiate immediate replacement.
We recommend the following channels on all your transactions with Nexen Distribution Philippines Inc. (NDPI) to keep your payment safe and to avoid any fraudulent transactions.
- Credit Card (Available at our office only)
- Online Banking
- Over the Counter (OTC)
- For cash payments, customer will personally visit our head office to do Cash Payment Transaction.
If you have decided to purchase our products from Nexen Distribution Philippines Inc. (NDPI), we will collect personal information from you necessary for the sale through our order form. You must provide contact information (S=such as Name, email, address etc.) and validation number for a Dragon payment channel or Paypal account information). If by Bank Fund Transfer, we will need the Deposit Slip with confirmation of your payment. If w encounter a technical problem during the processing of your order, we may use this information to contact you.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION
We will do our utmost best to ensure that the information indicated in the website is complete, accurate and current. The content, descriptions and prices of products on the website are subject to change at any time without notice. We reserve the right to discontinue any products and promotions at any time.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
Nexen Distribution Philippines Inc. (NDPI) protects your information using technical, and administrative security measures to reduce the risk of loss, misuse and unauthorized access in accordance to RA 10173 Data Privacy Act. Highly sensitive payment information (e.g. Credit Card or Debit Card) submitted through our website shall be encrypted. Please take note while we have technologies and procedures to safeguard your personal information, no system or network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
CHANGES OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Nexen Distribution Philippines Inc. (NDPI) may change these Terms and Conditions as we deem necessary. The date of the updates will be duly indicated in our website. We encourage you to review our Terms and Conditions whenever you use our site to better understand how we protect and safeguard your information.